No Greater Love Christian Church accepts the Holy Scriptures as the revealed will of God and we adopt the following Statement of Fundamental Truths:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in the Virgin Birth, the Begotten Sonship and the Deity of Jesus Christ; that He was God and Man.
(1 Timothy 3:16, Matthew 1:23)
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith.
(Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 5:11)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Lord.
(Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:38, 10:47-48)
- We believe that it is the will of God that each believer be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak with new tongues.
(Acts 1:8, 19:1-6)
- We believe that every believer is given power to live a victorious, overcoming life.
(1 John 5:4)
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit individually and corporately.
(1Corinthians 12, 13, 14)
- We believe divine healing through Christ is available for every believer.
- We believe in the table of the Lord commonly called communion or the Lord’s Supper for believers. (1 Corinthians 11:28-32)
- We believe in eternal life for believers and eternal punishment for unbelievers.
(John 5:24, 3:16, Mark 9:43-58, 2 Thessalonians 1:9, Revelation 20:10-15)
- We believe in the return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His saints from heaven to rule and reign for one thousand years on earth as the Scriptures promise.
(Romans 11:25-27, 2 Thessalonians 1:7, Revelation 19:11-16, 20:1-7)